The Comm and Gender Spot

Sunday, August 28, 2005

First Post

Tomorrow is the first days of classes here at Indiana University. With the beginning of a new semester also ushered in is a new phase of my life. I am leaving the world of being a research assistant, a world that I have know for the past 2 1/2 years, and reentering the world of being an Associate Instructor. In addition to my own course load I will be assisting in the teaching of a class in the Department of Telecommunications. On top of that, it is a course outside of my area of expertise-(Film/TV) Design and Production.

What I hope to use this space for is threefold: voice any frustrations I encounter with this new adventure, discussing all the positive things that happen to me, and just general ranting on any of a variety of topics.

I hope those that read this get as much out of it as I do in writing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home