The Comm and Gender Spot

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Favorites for American Idol

As many people know, I am a big fan of reality television. I enjoy many different shows with many different premises. One of the biggest out there is American Idol. Tonight marks the start of the finals, having narrowed the field down to six men and six women.

This year’s field has some real talent. I’ve been blown away by two of the performers in particular. While I’m reticent to actually pick my favorite to win since for nearly every reality show I’ve done that for that person has lost, with only exception being my prediction of Matt winning last fall’s season of The Biggest Loser, I really do think that either Chris Daugherty or Mandisa will walk away with the title of American Idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home