The Comm and Gender Spot

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Only a Little Progress

Since my last report on the weight I have lost I have gone away to and attended a conference in Lexington, Kentucky.

I realize that should not be an excuse to eat poorly, but unfortunately I did. I ate a local Lexington dish known as a hot brown. I had an all you can eat breakfast buffet at a Big Boy. I also had a fried chicken dinner one night at a Popeye's.

I know that sounds horrible for someone who has been on a diet. I agree wholeheartedly. At least I have not gained any weight since last week's weigh-in.

In total I have lost 42 pounds, 2 pounds more than my last report here. I'm back on the road to weight-loss. That is, until the ICA conference in Dresden, Germany that is happening in the month of June!

2 Comments:

  • Mmmmm beer.

    By Blogger IUAngelini, at 2:03 PM  

  • In germany even the beer is fattening, but afterwards you feel better.

    guess who little jimmy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home