The Comm and Gender Spot

Friday, October 21, 2005

Where Does All The Time Go?

It seems like just last week that I started go to Indiana University for my undergraduate degree. And it was just yesterday that I started by graduate work, right?

This morning I registered for my last semester of coursework. Ever.

It is such a strange feeling. I can’t believe that I’m this close to being done with taking classes. I’m finding it very difficult to wrap my head around.

I only have to take two classes. I have chosen a Gender Studies course, G701-Sexuality, Privacy and the Law, and a course in IU’s School of Library and Information Science, L567-Gender and Computerization. In addition I have six more credits of dissertation that I must complete.

I just can’t believe that this part of my academic journey is nearly over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home