The Comm and Gender Spot

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The First of My Lasts

I'm in my fourth year of graduate school here at Indiana University. I have one semester left of coursework, during which I'll be taking two classes. However, yesterday marked one of a series of "lasts" that I will be having over the next six months.

Yesterday was my last lecture ever in a Telecommunications class (which happens to be my home department).

I've spent the last seven years taking telecom classes; ever semester I had one without fail. Next spring my two classes are in the Department of Gender Studies and the School of Library and Information Sciences.

It is strange to think that my structured learning in my chosen field is complete. It sure is a strange feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home