The Comm and Gender Spot

Friday, December 16, 2005

More Lasts

Today marked the end of my fall semester here at Indiana University.

I just finished my last final exam and turned in my last homework assignment of the semester.

What I feel is worth noting is that it was my last final exam and my last homework assignment in a Telecommunications class, the department that I'm getting my Ph.D. in Mass
Communications from. Can it really be true that, even though I have one semester of courses left, I have learned everything that I need to know from my department?

It really is a strange feeling. I can't believe I'm done.

Now I just have two classes (one in Gender Studies, one in Library and Information Science) to complete and I will be completely done with my coursework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home