The Comm and Gender Spot

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Go Patriots! - Part Deux

I’m at a loss. The final four that I had predicted for the men’s NCAA tournament (Memphis, Iowa, Michigan State, Ohio State) have all lost. Now what is a guy to do?

As you saw in my posting below I have a certain affinity for George Mason having spent many of my formative years in Northern Virginia. I now must wonder if they have what it takes to prevail over the remaining teams: LSU, UCLA and the winner of the game going on currently between Villanova and Florida.

My uneducated guess is yes.

They may be the underdog, but I believe that the Patriots have shown what it takes to be champion. I do believe that the teams that have faced George Mason, and those that will, really have been underestimating them. George Mason has capitalized on this and will proceed on to be the ultimate winners.

I only wonder if there was anyone out there that actually predicted George Mason to win it all, let alone make it to the Final Four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home