The Comm and Gender Spot

Monday, May 01, 2006

Now I'm Completely Done

As of 1:45pm today I am completely done with all of my graduate school coursework.

While last week marked the final class I attended, I still had two papers to finished.

I turned in my paper for my gender studies class about privacy, sexuality and the law on Friday. The paper for my SLIS class on gender and computerization was turned in minutes ago.

Now I turn my attention toward my comprehensive/qualifying exam. This is the one academic hurdle that I have been nervous about since about day 1 of my tenure in the graduate program. I just hope that I can succeed at them.

4 Comments:

  • Pressure. Pressure. Pressure!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 PM  

  • Little Jimmy,

    The only thing worse about failing a school exam is having to take out a student load to take it.

    smile

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

  • oops. I meant loan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

  • Now you should have a hit from Ohio.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home