The Comm and Gender Spot

Thursday, May 24, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance?

Yesterday marked the end of May Sweeps, which means today is the start of the summer television season.

Even though I leave today for the annual International Communication Association conference in San Francisco, I definitely have my TiVo set to record the premiere of a summer reality series. Now entering its third season, So You Think You Can Dance starts this evening showing some of its best and worst auditions.

Some may not think it a show worth checking out, but below are, in my opinion, the two best dances from last season. The first dance is contemporary (which is a style that, overall, I don’t quite understand) and the second is hip hop. Watch them and judge for yourself.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home