The Comm and Gender Spot

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring Break Blogging

My posts over the past few months have been sparse. My semester has been one in which all I seem to do is work on the three classes that I’m teaching. And when I do find some down time, I’m usually just resting and relaxing. Hence no real time to regularly post.

But now I’m on Spring Break. I’m sitting in a beautiful house on the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The weather is gorgeous, though a bit hot for my taste, and the view of the water is awesome.

Yet, until now, I still haven’t posted.

Am I out of the routine? Do I have nothing to say? I truly am wondering why I haven’t blogged at all this week. My guess is that it’s a combination of the two, plus the fact that I’m truly just trying to rest.

But how do I rest and relax? I was working on data entry and some research for the past two days, something that I haven’t had the time to do all semester. It might seem strange to most that the way I relax is to do more work, but it was the fact that I was working on something I enjoy rather than on my coursework that really made it fun.

But next week it’s back to the daily grind of 3 classes and 210 students. And then any and virtually all free time will disappear.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home