The Comm and Gender Spot

Monday, January 14, 2008

Chocolate Rain

Over the past few months I've become more and more of a YouTube junkie. I'm finding it a good source for video to use in teaching since so many commercials and clips from various TV programs end up on here. And I'm always looking for something to watch for a good laugh.

I've heard about this one video for months, but I never took the time to watch it. Now I hear that it has been viewed more than 13 million times. So I figured it was time to check it out.

It's the original song "Chocolate Rain" performed by Tay Zonday.

I don't understand it. What's the appeal? How come so many people viewed it? Or are they all like me, watching it and wondering why people like it? And did it really need the sequel, "Cherry Chocolate Rain"?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home