The Comm and Gender Spot

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NBC Remake from the Early 1990s

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I'm actually excited about the return of what I consider a classic TV show. NBC has announced that starting January 6, 2007 we will see the return of the American Gladiators.

OK. I admit that the program is very cheesy. Muscle bound men and women in odd events challenging everyday people in an effort to win some money. But the original was quite fun to watch. Some of the events were fun to watch and everyone that watched had their favorite Gladiators.

Personally, I remember that I thoroughly enjoyed SkyTrak and the Pyramid and my favorite Gladiators were Siren and Viper.

The new version will be hosted by Hulk Hogan and Laila Ali. I just hope that I'm not disappointed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home