The Comm and Gender Spot

Friday, October 10, 2008

First Time Interview

Even though it came out nearly ten months ago, the University of Delaware has decided to put out a press release about a study I co-authored with Samuel D. Bradley of Texas Tech University and Sungkyoung Lee of Indiana University about negative political advertising. The study was published in the Journal of Advertising with the title Psychophysiological and memory effects of negative political ads: Aversive, arousing and well remembered. I guess this was the right time to do it because I had an interview today with an online blogger/columnist for Newsweek.

This interview, which yielded the article titled Expertinent: The Biology of Negative Advertising, was an interesting experience and one that I hope I get the opportunity to do again.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Cool dude! Congrats!

    jjb - New Mexico

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home