The Comm and Gender Spot

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Grading

Having not been an instructor of any sort for more than two years, I had forgotten how much time and effort actually go into grading. And when you have sixty papers to do in a week’s time, finding the time to do it is quite difficult.

Fortunately I am an AI for T206 as taught by Dr. Susan Kelly, in which the assignments appear to be very straightforward. Virtually all students are doing a very good job. That definitely makes my job a lot easier. And will save me time later on because I won’t have as many students coming to me to ask why they received the grade that they did.

It also helps that I have a supervising professor that will back me up with any decision that I may make.

Let’s see if I’m singing the same positive tune when I’m grading exams later in the semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home