The Comm and Gender Spot

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hilarious Short Film

If you come here frequently you’ve noticed that over the past month I’ve discovered how to add video to my blog. It turns out that youtube.com allows videos to be downloaded and placed onto blogs. This has added a new dimension to my blog that I hope adds to the experience of the reader.

With that being said, I’m now looking for more interesting and fun videos to place up here. And I hope to bring you one here.

While flipping through my cable channels the other night I stumbled upon a short film on Logo, a relatively new network targeted to gay and lesbian viewers. I must admit that this short film made me laugh like I haven’t in a while. I immediately turned to youtube to see if I could find it. You will find it below.

I must throw in a warning. This seven minute video isn’t going to be for everyone. The humor is sexually charged and definitely not for all audiences. But I encourage you to check it out because I truly think that you will enjoy Billy’s Dad is a Fudge-Packer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home