The Comm and Gender Spot

Monday, August 28, 2006

Paper Anniversary

Today is the first anniversary of the beginning of this blog. It has been an interesting time with many different things written about.

I’ve talked about items that many may have found interesting (Michelle Wie becoming a pro golfer, Martina Hingis returning to professional tennis) while others have wondered why I even bothered (my discussion of good and bad superheroes).

And I know many people who read this blog wonder why I have such a fascination, which almost borders on an obsession, for reality television.

I just want to thank everyone that has taken the time over the past year to check out my blog and read my rants. And I hope that you continue to visit to see what else I come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home