The Comm and Gender Spot

Friday, August 17, 2007

Another State Down

No too long ago I was begging for blog hits on here. At that time I had received hits to my blog from 46 of the states in the U.S. with only Mississippi, Nevada, Wyoming and Nevada never visiting.

Soon after a kind reader in Wymoing visited a few times.

And now I can report that someone in Alaska came across my blog when searching for the TV CBS program Cold Case and it's upcoming season. (Though I've never written specifically about this show, it did get a mention in my posts about CBS' upcoming season.)

That leaves me with just Mississippi and Nevada. Looks like I may be combing some of their local news sites in a ploy to write about topics of local interest.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Um... Does Singapore count? It may not be part of the U.S. but it's called an "Island State." ;)
    - Byungho writing from S'pore

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home