The Comm and Gender Spot

Monday, October 08, 2007

Finally Something Funny

I have been a long time fan of Saturday Night Live. When the show and its writers are churning out good stuff the show is hilarious. But I must admit that so far this season I've found nearly all of it pretty lame. I sat through the premiere episode with host LeBron James and found virtually nothing funny in the entire episode.

This week's episode was hosted by Seth Rogan. I sat through the first half of the episode and again didn't laugh. It wasn't until Weekend Update hit that this aired.



I think this sums up a lot of what many of us were thinking when it came to Senator Craig's recent exploits in an airport bathroom.

I also have to say that the last sketch of the show was funny too, but very racy and kind of gross. Too bad that's not up on YouTube yet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home