The Comm and Gender Spot

Friday, September 23, 2005

What a Good Morning

My morning today was filled with some really good news.

First, my Mom made it through her colonoscopy with flying colors. The cancer that she has is extremely localized. They told her that it was actually very strange. The doctor had never seen it where the cancer is strictly around where the appendix. Typically cancer starts elsewhere in the colon and then spreads to be by the appendix is. At this point my Mom has to wait to heal from her first surgery before they can go in and remove the small part of her colon that is infected. The doctor says that while she will have to be in the hospital for 7-10 days, she should pull through with absolutely no problems.

Second, I went to pick up my car today from some extensive repairs. I was originally quoted that it would cost me approximately $3,000. When I went to pick it up it was nearly $300 cheaper than I was quoted. I know that $2,700 is a lot to spend, but I was thrilled to save about 10% of the original quote.

Lets hope the good news keeps on coming!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home