The Comm and Gender Spot

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Week From Hell!

Have you ever had one of those weeks when there just aren’t enough hours to get everything you need to done? I’m faced with that right now. I have a 10-page paper due this week for one class based on readings we just finished discussing last week, I have a take home exam that is still sitting on the shelf waiting to be started and is due Friday, I have to be finish some library research for another class that I’ve been doing and coming up empty handed on, and to top it off I started running an experiment this week.

(The experiment was an unexpected turn of events. I had planned to start it early last week, but things happened and I was not able to start it until yesterday, right smack dab in the middle of my week from hell.)

My struggle now is how do I get all of my schoolwork done and done at an acceptable level of competency. This will be hard considering I’ve been suffering from some really severe allergy induced asthma (which my doctor put me on prednisone for) and the fact that I don’t sleep well (and that’s even worse since I’m having problems breathing).

Aahhh, the life of a PhD student! No rest for the weary!

And for those of you wondering why I’m blogging if I have so much to do: I’m waiting for my gender studies class to start in 15 minutes and that’s just not enough time to start work on any of the tasks on my plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home